Monday, November 9, 2009

Shower Curtain

My friend made a shower curtain with ruffled fabric that I loved. I found one at Anthropology that was solid white ruffles. I added some colored fabric. This was one of my more expensive projects and I am still deciding whether I like the way it turned out. It was really hard to keep all of the ruffles in straight lines because the shower curtain that I used as the back was crooked so my measurements also turned out a little crooked.



And I found this cool frame that matches perfectly at Salvation Army. Now I just need to find a picture to go in it.



Fabric for ruffles: $34.00
Shower Curtain Back: $5.99 (TJ Maxx)
Ribbon for Top: $1.97 (Wal-Mart)
Total Cost: $41.96

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love that frame. Does it have the bubble glass?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have ruffle curtains that i did not make but i love them

    ReplyDelete