Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More Clothes

I've been doing lots more sewing for Laura lately. My goal is to see how much of Laura's fall wardrobe I can refashion from my pile of unwanted clothes and how little I have to spend on new clothes. There are some things you can't sew: shoes, cardigans, socks. etc. But I have managed to make things that I didn't think I could like a coat and matching hat from one of my old dresses. I will have to post a picture of that another day. But for today, here are pics of a cute little shirt downsized from one of mine. I shrunk it down and replaced the buttons with some more colorful ones.







And here is a cute little dress I made from one of Peter's dress shirts that got a hole in the elbow.




2 comments:

  1. Candace, you have done a great job on dressing Laura in a cute AND economical fashion. Great job. Camille (Angela's mom) I especially like the new do on the bridesmaid dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I tell you again how amazing your are. I love how Laura models for you. So cute!

    ReplyDelete