Monday, September 5, 2011

More Sewing for Laura

I am still working my way through a gigantic pile of clothes that we don't wear anymore. And with each item I remove from the pile, Laura gets a new item added to her closet. Here are the latest clothing redo's.

Bustle Skirt and Tie Top
I made the top out of Peter's old dress shirt that got a big hole in the elbow. And the skirt I made out of a Bridesmaid's dress I wore a few years ago when I was pregnant with Laura. I used the lining inside the dress for the ruffles.






Hoodie
This came from one of Peter's old hoodies that has never fit him very well. I think it fits Laura much cuter.




2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those all turned out really good! You need to post where you get your patterns or how to make them up. I think you can take MADE by dana down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her rockin' those skinny jeans. I love that skirt, can we order one.

    ReplyDelete